the heartfelt list 1

heartfelt [ˈhɑːtˌfɛlt]
adj
sincerely and strongly felt


Today I want to start the heartfelt list.
Every week I will place a list
with 5 things 
that touched my heart.
A way to remind myself
and be grateful.
And also at least one link to a book, a person,
artist etc. for you to enjoy.
I hope by reading my list it will make you think
about your own heartfelt list.
1. Birthday cake for the beautiful birthday girl
Zoë
who turned ten.
She is our sunshine
every day since she was born.

2. peonies

3. A reader already asking if my needle felt work is for sale.
Thank you Lulu.

4. Within 2 or 3 weeks this beautiful lady is going to be a mum.

5. They all liked the vegan chocolate chip cookies, I baked.
Jippie.
Recipe from the book Lisette in luilekkerland.
Sorry as far as I know only in Dutch. 

What touched your heart this week?




Comments

  1. Lovely post, Michelle. I really enjoyed reading it. I moved to Rotterdam some months ago and I'm enjoying Netherlands a lot :)

    Looking forward to reading your posts!
    Rhythma (BYW2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea to collect the things that touched your heart. I love your collection and the pictures that go with it. I had a similar idea to take a break each day. Reading your post though I think it's more realistic to check for five things a week.

    I'll add you to my reading list, happy to come back, soon.

    xo, FrauSchmitt from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful post! I really enjoyed reading it. Your cat reminds me of my sweet Pepper, who passed away a couple of years ago. They look very much alike. :) I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your nice comments, really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.