Heartfelt list 3

Every week a list of 5 things
that touched my heart.


My girls
each and every day they
touch my heart and soul.

Clothing Brand for girls.


I love flowers.
I try to have fresh flowers every week.
The vase used to be from the opa (grandfather) 
of my husband.
My mother in law gave it to me
she knows I love these things.
Because of the history of the vase
it`s very precious to me.


The kittens are exploring our home.
They are so cute and such a joy.

Bag from la Marelle.
(products from la Marelle also available at Mies&Moos)


My tea in a beautiful cup and saucer
makes me happy.


Baking with my youngest daughter.
The best thing for her is to 
lick the bowl.
Her smile is worth a million.

Comments

  1. Thank you for reminding me just how important it is to count our blessings or to see the beauty around us. Life is so busy, noisy and fast-paced it is all too easy not to see what is right under our noses. Philippa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.